Arts . Education . Research. Philanthropy
If you are looking for articulate, high quality and personal service from a veteran expert in the fields of the arts and education, an experienced practitioner of action research methods that thrive and survive in our schools, and an insider view of how to shape research and philanthropy to have a powerful impact on teaching and learning in and through the arts, you have come to the right place.
At my site, Arts . Education . Research . Philanthropy, you will be welcomed as an equal partner in the design and implementation of a practical resolution focused on your needs and concerns.
With half a century of national experience and continuing engagement in the field, I offer a wealth of concrete, field-tested, documented knowledge and know-how to which you will have easy access.
I have been a free-lance consultant, author, researcher, university instructor, foundation executive and program evaluator based in New York since 1980. My rates are competitive and we will establish a contract based on time and services for the project or program..
Areas of Expertise
- Course of Study and Curriculum Design
- Artist Training and Development
- Superintendent and Principal Support
- Classroom and Specialist Teacher Training and Support
- Practitioner and Action Research
- Formative and Summative Evaluation
- Documentation, Grant Proposals and Resource Strategies
- Arts and Education Partnerships
- Private and Corporate Foundation Program Design, Structure and Implementation
- Conference Speaker, Workshop Leader
- Professional and Published Writer
Explore several solutions
JR CONSULTING 212 873 3831/voice 212 875 0361/fax firstname.lastname@example.org www.janeremerartsanded.com
Create a viable plan of action